Vetrii IAS Academy is a pioneer in the area of IAS coaching in Chennai with keeping highly experienced faculty team, modern technology based class room training and flexible classes for the benefit of students. The 3 year preparation course helps college students get a head start to their IAS preparation and is designed to help them develop a holistic personality. The classes are conducted only on Sundays, to help students balance their college.
Visit our website for more details: www.vetriias.com/blog/3-year-ias-coaching-chennai-college-students/
Features of the special course:
• First, Second and Final Year College Students can enroll.
• 3 Years Course.
• Class – every Sunday 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
• 1/3rd of exam Syllabus to be covered every year.
• Newspaper reading and notes taking
• Government websites for exam oriented study.
• Answer writing skill improvement
• Essay writing
• Hobbies and extracurricular activities
• Personality development
Why IAS/IPS aspirants must begin their preparation during college days itself?
• Most aspirants who start late after coming out of the college end up making multiple attempts before becoming successful. This strategy wastes crucial 3 to 5 years in their professional career.
• Most aspirants who succeed in their first or second attempt are generally once who had started preparing during their college days itself.
• Only young candidates who clear the IAS/IPS exam by the age of 22/23 get to the powerful/top positions like Cabinet Secretary and Secretary to Government of India.
• Personality development and hobbies are vital areas for Civil Services aspirants.
• Newspaper reading and a general interest in current affairs could be programmed into the aspirant’s life schedule right from the college days.