Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous automation experience, it takes the new-comer to Selenium through all the basic techniques of writing effective automated web tests.
• Understand the key principles of test automation using Selenium; Record & Replay, Synchronisation, Verification.
• Understand how to structure your automated testing.
• Gain a full understanding of how Selenium integrates with the Application Under Test.
• Understand how to manage Object Recognition using techniques such as Xpath, CSS and the Browser DOM.
• By the end of the course you should have a thorough understanding of how to develop reliable, robust Selenium Web Tests using the Selenium IDE and other tools.
Email your enquiry to email@example.com or call our training team for further details on our training courses on 8939000290.