James Cook University, Singapore conducting Scholarship Test in India for past seven years. This is one of the successful event for James Cook University in terms of contributing towards Indian Society for deserved students. Scholarships offered ranged up to 50% of Master’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree Course fee. It ranges from INR 8 Lakhs (approx) for Masters Degree and Bachelors Degree INR 11 Lakhs (approx).
Why James Cook University?
* Ranked in the top 4% of universities in the world
* IELTS / TOEFL / GRE / GMAT not required
* Scholarship upto 50% of Tuition fee
* EduTrust Star Awarded Institution in Singapore
* Public funded University
* Won 31 National Awards for teaching in 5 years
* JCU is Ranked in the top 2% in the world of Psychology course
* One of only two Queensland Universities in Top 500 in the 2010 (ARWU)
* AsiaOne People’s choice Awards in 2009
* Campus Mobility Programs to Study in Australia
* Leading Tropical Research University
To register for the JCU Singapore Scholarship Test, please contact our Singapore Education Consultant at the following:
296/257, Arcot Road, Vadapalani, Chennai 600026